I believe I could come up with about 10 recipes using only these five. Condiments not included in the five, right?
- Rice – a true testament of my being a full-blooded Filipino and the heritage I share with other Asians.
- Tuna – great source of protein and the only fish I could agree to eat raw or cooked—but I would prefer cooked.
- Coconuts – the meat could be turned into dessert and the juice is a good purifier of the body.
- Lemons – boosts immune system and reduces certain pains and illnesses.
- Bok Choi – I need vegetables, preferably high in fiber.