If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be, and why? If that seems too easy, try this one: who would you like to have spend a day as you and what do you hope they’d learn from the experience?
I become someone else?
Yes! If it were possible—and it wouldn’t just be limited to one person. I have number of people in mind.
- A parent and my brother: to know how I am at home
- My boss and a co-worker: to know how I am at the office
- My driver: to know how I am as a passenger
- My lunch buddy: to know how I am as a real-life friend
- An Internet friend: to know how I am online
- An enemy/hater: to know why gossips abound
- A stranger: to know what first impression I give off
Someone else becomes me?
I don’t know of anyone who’d want to be me. At this point of my life, being me might be more of a punishment than a vacation. It sounds tempting to be vindictive but I’ll step away from that offer.
But if there’s someone who I want to have a clearer view of why I did what I did, a name comes to mind. My life looks like a something so spectacular. But that’s what people see on stage. There’s a whole other show behind the curtain.