First of all, this DP sounds familiar, almost like this one.
Anyway, to answer: quit my job right now.
I cannot quit my job. Not right now, at least.
Why can’t I?
- The funds are low.
- I still have a test that I must pass to create more employment opportunities for me.
- Job hunting during the rainy-flood season isn’t really a good idea.
- I gave myself until the New Year to get it altogether so, when I leave, it would be okay.
Frankly, I’d quit tomorrow if I was guaranteed the following:
- I would get the company’s midyear bonus.
- I would land a stable and much better job—minus the hunt!
- I would get a better pay.